sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2009

These Three Words

Pardon my lazy eyes, they are recovering from my shattered bones.
Pardon my dragged talk, it comes from the lungs that once held back.

I miss you deary, i'd like to say it doesn't bother me but it does.
Every minute of every hour of every day, I feel a burning need.
You couldn't figure out what the tone of my voice would be at this precise moment, writing things has that one particular drawback. But I can say it isn't joking like it usually is, it's sincere. I'm not too good with imagery, but I can say this is one of those moments where I wish I could hug you.
Allow me to rant, please.
I do it every night, I don't know how you don't get tired but I can't help it.

Excuse my compliments to you, it's just that you have no idea just how much you mean to me.
The overall time you came in into my life, and all these other things I can't find words to explain.
I don't want the I Love You to seem repetitive to you, to anyone else it can seem, but not you.
I say it a lot, I know this. But I can't help it, it explodes inside me everyday.
Now I know how fireworks engineers feel minutes before the new years.
If ever you feel as though I've slowed down, or no longer feel excitement.
Don't ever worry about these things. I've got big plans for us.
It's a difficult situation for me, taking away the training wheels from this bike.
But your words comfort me, they really do.
They repeat in my mind, from the second I wake up.

In the end, that's why I can't stop saying those three words. Because you're helping me get through the days. I love you.

Nenhum comentário: