quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

Keeping Promises #1

Baby you give me too much comfort at night, it's why I end up falling asleep. Waking up sad not seeing your face, safe in the knowledge that one day you'll be next to me when I slowly open up my sleepy eyes. My warm sunshine in the morning. And as expected you'll be asleep, with a smile on your face and your shoulders slightly above the suggested height, because you live shrugging and sighing when I hold you, and it's okay, cos I do the same. I'll appreciate all that you are to me, give your head a kiss and whisper good morning in your ear, even if you don't wake up I'll do it every morning. I'll go make us breakfast, and contemplate what got me here in the first place.

Baby I love you, and you know i'll always be here for you. Sometimes i'll fall asleep but I swear I can't help it, I'm sorry for the times I do. But regardless, i'll be here every hour of every day, just for you. I won't lose interest, I won't get mad at you, I won't control, I won't get upset by you, And I won't stop loving you even if you turn into a blue alien twice my size.

I'll sit on the bed with my legs crossed admiring you, you're beautiful when you sleep. It fascinates me how breath taking this all can be. I can't focus, it's why I slow down in writing and drawing. If I could I would, but I just can't find the words anymore. It has gotten to a point where I feel something for you that is completely unexplainable and unimaginable. All I know is that my daydreams have gotten longer, much longer. I can see myself at night rolling around with you in bed tickling you, I can see you showing me a dress before every date we go on asking "how do I look babe?" making a cute pose, I can see myself telling you you look beautiful (because you always do), and I can see us in bed with loirinha.

I close my eyes and see paradise, orange flashes and warm lips that come greet me in the morning. But that doesn't happen yet, you still aren't here.
I miss you, I miss you a lot actually.
5 months are excruciating sometimes when I think about it, so I don't think about it.
And neither should you, I hate seeing you sad. We can wait, it won't be a problem.
Just promise me that when you get sad you wont hide it from me? Being able to help you is a skill i'm most proud of, so I want to be able to do that for you.


I'm sorry if this isn't as good as the other things i've written.
Love you cupcake

Um comentário:

A1 disse...

its good, brilliant even!
and cupcake, marry him!!