terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2010

Just A Literary Mess

I wanna run away.
Want you to come along.
I want things that sometimes, not even I know why I want them.
I want beaches and big cities.
Want you in them.

I don't quite know if I want any more innocence.
Without having any, we have enough.
I want to go on parades with you.
Want guys to stop trying or i'll punch them.
Nah, I don't care.

I wanna be able to write you something, something real nice.
Something that will make you think "dang, this boy really loves me."
But I can't think of anything. I think during the time together I tell you everything I want.
And have nothing left to surprise you with.
It frustrates the shit out of me.

Maybe I can't write out picturesque imagery of the daydreams we'll live out or the things I wanna do with you or what plans I have for the rest of our lives.
But I can promise it at least, and give you something to look forward to.
I'm a little hostile i'll admit, but not towards you, just everyone else.
It's just a little hard not being a little annoyed by the majority, that's all baby.

And I know this is a mess, not organized writing at all.
I wish this could be a little neater, so you could follow and get it and enjoy it.
But it really isn't, it's just random thoughts being thrown in there.
I blame my creativity, it isn't around as much.
To which I blame my settings, boring as they are.

You seem to make it all better though, for some reason.

Um comentário:

A1 disse...

change your setting then man!